It’s been a great few days in the debt-fighting realm. Here’s what I’ve accomplished so far:
- Completed the first draft of a big project at work, and received positive feedback from my boss (yay!)
- Completed a few tests on Upwork
- Sent away a bunch of Upwork applications (cross your fingers!)
- Reached out to a few folks in my personal network to discuss freelancing options (one already responded with interest!)
- Reached out to my car insurance company about how to reduce my rate, and the nice man there responded with three (3!) ways to lower my rate
- Found a way to reduce our cell phone bill by an additional $30/month
I’m feeling really good about this progress! In the future, I’d also like to negotiate our internet bills and credit card interest rates, but I’m taking it one step at a time.